Part of my business includes giving presentations and I like to begin with asking women about the “Ruts” they encounter in style and wardrobing.
These are the 5 most common challenges that I hear:
- I buy the same thing over and over- maybe I just buy them in different colours.
- Fashions seem to be for tall, slim women or very young women. I just don’t know where to shop anymore.
- What is age appropriate? Styles seem to be for the 20 and 30 year olds. I want to look current but not silly.
- I want to find clothes that hide my waist and still not look frumpy.
- I buy straight from the mannequin and have no idea how to mix and match.
What challenges speak to you? Do you have new ones to share with me? Please email me or comment below.
In my private Facebook group called, Level Up Your Image in Business, Life and Love, we just completed a 10×10 challenge, where we chose 10 items to mix and match to wear over 10 days.
It was fun and definitely an eye opener!
What I heard was, “Wow! Details sure make a difference.” Women were learning some simple tricks and tips.
Wouldn’t you love to be a Mix & Match Queen to get the most out of your clothing investments? Stay tuned for my Black Friday Special on Friday November 24!!
I can assure you, there are ways to overcome all the 5 challenges mentioned and even more.
I am offering a very special, SPECIAL on Friday November 24. A BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL! Watch my Facebook Page for more!!!
I am here to help you overcome your style challenges easily and effortlessly, so you can walk in confidence, every day. You WON’T want to miss it!
- Monday November 20 @ 8 pm. Join me for a discussion around, ”What is age-appropriate?” I will be hosting a webinar where you can ask questions and listen to the conversation. You can even email me your questions before: Karen@imageconnections.ca
- Monday November 27 @ 8 pm Join me for a webinar called, “How to Look 10 Years Younger… following this advice.”
- Join my Facebook group, Level Up Your Image in Business, Life and Love. Interact with other women who want to learn more.