Well the season is upon us and whether it’s for a holiday party, a special occasion, or a last minute “Want to meet for drinks?” invitation, you don’t want to waste time fussing over your outfit.
You WANT to be able to open your closet and create a memorable outfit that matches your style personality! Then all you need to do is take care of the hair and make-up. Well what is that you ask? Let me help!
Here are 3 fancy, festive style recipes I have whipped up for you.
- Try on a Dramatic look. From your closet choose the brightest, boldest tunic top you have. Pair it with a leather jegging or a dark denim ankle jean. Throw on some sexy shoes and call it party time… Forget something? Yes, a true dramatic would be wearing bold accessories as well.
- How about a soft Feminine vibe? Opposite from the dramatic…Wear separates in soft, blush tones. Try mixing up your fabrics to combine shiny surfaces and matte. Add your vintage diamonds (circonias) and you will be irresistible.
- Try a Funky outfit. Dress up your dark, slim jeans with patterned or colourful pumps. Add a silky blouse, open at the neck where your blingy, statement necklace will be dancing with the light. You will be dancing too with the excitement of knowing you look so great!
I am full of creative ideas for STYLE recipes! I love mixing and matching outfits to my clients’ personalities and occasions. Give me a call 905-775-7486 or email Karen@imageconnections.ca
This is a perfect time to be party ready.
- Book your 40 minute FREE “Discover Your Style” phone session now!
- Want to work 1-1 with me from anywhere? Technology has provided us with Skype and Zoom… we can meet over the comfort of your computer. Book your 15 minutes beginner session now and learn how to accessorize, or ask me questions about your style.
- Follow me on Facebook/Image Connections or on Instagram @Karendorland