When you walk into a network event, a party, lunch with friends who are already there waiting for you, how do you feel?
Do you feel conspicuous? Afraid all eyes are looking at you?
Do you feel all the body parts that you don’t like are standing out 150% more than ever?
You feel your top shows every lump around your stomach?
Your pants are hugging your thighs way too tight?
You feel so NOT put together compared to your friends?
I am here to help solve your style confidence problems. I WANT you to walk in with your head held high and a sway to those beautiful curvy hips. You CAN!
It makes it so much easier when you know you look good. Look good, feel good!
I am offering you all the steps I use when I work one to one with clients, in 7 Steps to Confidence & Success with Style for a FRACTION of the cost. Why?
Because I want every woman to experience self-love, self- worth and self-confidence. I do believe in “woman power!”
- Discover your unique Personality Style.
- Learn what your body type is using simple techniques and… how to dress it!
- What is your Power Colour? I give techniques to try to uncover whether you are a warm or cool palette, if you are unable to have a full colour analysis. Learn why it is so important.
- Finally… have accountability for clearing your closet. I will lead you step by step. Then…
- Learn my Wardrobe Module Formula so you too can be a Mix & Match Queen! Make the most from your clothing investments. Save time, money and shop with intention.
- Combine accessories with your outfits to Maximize, Energize and Individualize. What necklaces suit your face shape? Height? Bone structure?
- Pull It Altogether with my 3 is Key formula!
Soon you too will be receiving compliments like, “You look so put together! What have you done?”
A secret about me: I still get nervous about networking and giving presentations, however, I set my clothes out the day before and try them on, so there aren’t surprises. (Even celebrities say they are nervous before shows.)
I learned to breathe deeply, pull my shoulders back, spread my hands out at my side and step forward with a smile!
If you have a quiet place to be first, try a Superwoman stance. Stand straight, breathe in, hold your arms out with your hands open and look slightly up and straight ahead.
After you take my course, 7 Steps to Confidence & Success with Style, you will understand how to better buy clothes that suit your personality and your body. You will have more confidence on how to pull your look together.
Join me online for Konversations with Karen. If you have topics that you want to know more about then please email your ideas to: Karen@imageconnections.ca
Watch for the next Konversation to be announced in the newsletter and on Facebook.
I invite you to join the private Facebook group: Level Up Your Image in Business, Life and Love. Join the growing community of women who are interested in learning more and supporting others.