Are you ready to start putting together a few holiday outfits? Inspiration is as close as the fall trends you may have already added to your wardrobe. Here are 5 key pieces to work into your fun holiday looks.
- Red. This vibrant color turns festive during the holidays. Try a red dress or red lips; either one gets attention.
- Fabric shoe. Pull out that beautiful brocade flat or embroidered mule to wear with your classic satin cigarette pant. The shoe will be the conversation starter.
- Dark nail polish. Get a fresh manicure and go for a color that is deep and dramatic. Shades of purple, Bordeaux, or cranberry add allure to your fingers. Imagine how beautiful they’ll look as you hold your glass of party punch.
- Blush. Wear shades of blush from head to toe in a monochromatic outfit. This romantic color turns dramatic when it’s the only hue you’re wearing. You’ll be turning heads the minute you walk through the door.
- Pearl embellishment. Lucky you that you bought that black sweater or skirt with pearl embellishment. It’s the perfect key piece to wear with black pumps. Pearl embellished handbags, heels, booties, or sweaters are all acceptable choices for a holiday gathering.
I am happy to help you shop your closet to get your holiday outfits prepared well in advance so you won’t be stressing out over what to wear this holiday season.
Watch my videos on Youtube or my Facebook page to see how I style some of these ideas and more. I show you relaxed and comfortable outfits or more sparkle and glam ideas.
Haven’t joined my PRIVATE Facebook group yet? Do it now!!