We are given to believe most women just worry about ageing and getting wrinkles and lines.
However, most women over 50 toss and turn worrying about how they will survive financially in their later years. We are living longer and with divorce so prevalent and more widowed women, it does lend cause for concern.
What does this have to do with fashion and style?
I am here to remind you that your clothing choices can support you in looking smart, savvy and relevant!
Are you looking to keep your current job?
Are you being interviewed for a job?
Do you own a business? Are you in network marketing and are building a team?
I can help you dress to attract in clients and therefore more success. I can help you dress to build your confidence so you can step into your possibilities.
Confidence, self-esteem and looking current means you are not dismissed because of your ‘age.’
Here are several steps to begin:
- Sign up for my newsletter and receive tips and ideas.
- Book a complimentary “Discover Your Style” call. We can get to know your needs and situation better. You can ask me questions.
- Visit my website www.imageconnections.ca and download all my free offerings. There are many ideas for you to build on.
- Purchase my e-book “From Closet Chaos to Wardrobe Bliss.” It is full of ideas and questions to walk you through a closet edit and makes you think before you buy! $9.97
- Register for the master class,”GET THE MOST… from the clothes you already have.”
You will discover how to make wardrobe modules that will simplify getting dressed each day. I show you how to build professional modules for work too. You receive templates and the Key to 3 on how to look pulled together. You will refer to this class over and over again!
I too have wondered where I will be when I am 70. It is good to speak with a financial advisor and voice your concerns. Let your family know how you feel too. The last thing to do is think you are alone.
Yours In Style,