White jeans are in a clothing category all to themselves. They are a sign of warm weather and fun times; a classic that won’t ever go out of style and a wardrobe staple with all kinds of uses. Going to a party? Dress up your white jeans! Knocking around town this weekend? Grab your white jeans! Planning a weekend getaway? Pack your white jeans! Here are 13 tips to make it easy to wear white jeans this summer.
1. White jeans need to be made of thicker cotton than most summer cotton pants. If they are too thin, your skin texture or undergarments will show through to the outside.
2. White jeans are shouldn’t be as tight as your indigo jeans. You’ll look thinner and trimmer if there’s a little room to move in them.
3. An ankle length white jean is casual and fun with flats, sandals or a cute tennis shoe. If your white jeans are full length, consider rolling them up to get this modern look.
4. Nothing is more Canada Day or backyard barbeque-appropriate than white jeans worn with a red top or blazer. Start planning your summer outfits now.
5. Popsicle colors are great when teamed with white jeans: try orange, lime, raspberry blue, or grape.
6. Neutral shades are glamorous with white jeans. Try these combinations: black/white; navy/white; beige/white.
7. An army camouflage jacket, linen jacket, baseball jacket, or blazer in sky blue, pink, or navy are all great pairings with white jeans.
8. Chunky knit sweaters are chic and cozy to wear with white jeans during summer evenings or on breezy days.
9. A great way to dress up white jeans is with a fun pump. Try a pump in animal print, floral print, or striped fabric print. Throw on a silk blazer and layered necklaces and you’re ready for a night out.
10. Go for a classic Hollywood movie star look with a striped sweater, St. Tropez sandals and a pair of aviator sunglasses.
11. Go for a funkier urban look with a striped sweater, motorcycle booties and sunglasses in a metallic or bold color.
12. Wear a chambray button-up shirt with white ankle jeans and white tennis shoes for a great put together look to peruse the farmers market or run Saturday errands.
13. A silk colorful patterned blouse, white jeans, big sunglasses and ankle strap sandals are great for a Sunday brunch or a day trip to the beach.
Get the look right with my assistance! Let’s put your white jean outfits together so that you can look fresh and cool all summer long. I can’t wait to hear from you!
You can connect with me via email or telephone, leave a comment right here on the site click the contact tab at the bottom of the screen if you are reading this post on the website or come on out and meet me at one of these upcoming events!
May 20th: Karen Stephenson is my guest speaker at PROBUS BWG 10:00 a.m.
May 21st: Rogers TV – ‘In the Know’ with Jacqueline Betterton at 6:00 pm. Tune in and watch!
May 25th: Girls night at St. Louis Bar & Grill, Bradford
May 26th: BWYNR networking lunch at the Gem Theater in Keswick
May 27th: SWAN Connections in Aurora
*** May 28th: 2 pm I am giving a presentation at Alia TanJay store at the Upper Canada Mall – Come on out and say hello!!