Fall is approaching and weather can change from warm to cool quickly, which can make it challenging to look and feel comfortable and stylish. Some of the trends this fall make it easy to transition from warm weather clothing to cooler temps, and give some of your dresses and skirts longer wear-ability. But wait! Before you jump into the 2014 fall trend shopping, read this first. Here is a list of ways to step into 2014 Fall Fashion.
1. This season features soft colours and the pleather “Moto” jackets are still a hit.
2. Sweaters are in… Toss a long sweater over a pencil skirt. Fall trends bring in plaid once again. I like a subtle plaid like in this skirt.
3. Pair a sweater over a skirt or once again add a moto jacket, maybe with colour blocking for added appeal. Here is my last season’s navy Moto jacket that totally compliments my new plaid pencil skirt. What trends can you add to compliment what is already in your closet?
Below is a list of some of the trends you will begin to see in the stores:
• Leopard prints and zebras
• Faces on sweaters and dresses
• Words on sweaters
• Quilted jackets and vests
• Fringe/ ruffles
• Sequins in all sizes
• Shawl coats
• Puffer jackets and coats
• Trench coats both long and short
• Track pants/ metallic pants/ wide pants
• Skirts of all lengths
• Dresses in surplice v-neck/wrap dresses/shifts/ maxis
• Booties/ sneakers/ strappy shoes and booties
If you are feeling confused… I would love to help you shop for trends that flatter your figure and that complement the clothes you already have! Invite a small group of friends to meet for a Sneak Peek at Fall Trends and top it off with a few hours of shopping together as we peruse the stores. Contact me for more information.
Living Room Lunch and Learn
Please join me for a light lunch and short presentation while you relax on your lunch break for:
Fall Trends and How to Wear Them
- Discover what the new Fall trends are
- Learn how to shop your closet before buying
- On a budget? Learn how to add trends as accessories
- Be stylish at any age!
Start arriving at 11:30 am. Lunch is at Noon.
Presentation and discussion while you enjoy your lunch from 12 to 1 pm.
When: Monday September 22, 2014 or
Monday September 29, 2014
Where: 3 Highland Terrace, Bradford
RSVP required and if you have food allergies please inform me.
Your place will be held when your payment is received. Pay Pal or E-transfer ( call Karen at 905-775-7486 for more details) Limited to 10 women. Cost: $20 For more information or to pay via paypal, please click here.
I welcome your feedback. You can reach me by phone at 905-775-7486 or email, leave a comment right here on the site, or click the contact tab at the bottom of the screen if you are reading this post on the website.
Until next time,