OUCH… It is exactly a month away from the beginning of a new school year!
Even though I am no longer teaching school, I still look at my year as starting in September.
We are more relaxed in the summer and are more than likely to not stick to a routine. However, along comes September and routine mode is back on!
Will you be ready to start your new year, whether it’s September or January, in an organized, stress free way?
Getting dressed in the morning can pose frenzy problems so here are 5 ways to keep your morning calm.
- Your wardrobe should be organized and filled with clothes that fit you NOW! All other sizes are gone from your “everyday” closet and either packed away or given away.
- Have some CORE practical pieces in basic colours, such as navy, grey or brown. Then you can add a colourful top or accessories to give it a unique look.
- Set your outfit out the night before. You can even have your handbag and briefcase beside the door.
- Quickly check the Weather App the night before too. You know how your mood can change with the weather!
- Create a wardrobe module, with all the pieces hung up together, so you can easily mix and match. Then, those last minute changes will be easy.
And here is a bonus tip……CALL ME if you would like help setting up your wardrobe so you can be dressed faster than Superman in his phone booth!
Where you will find me:
Thursday August 11, 2016 NYGARD STYLE DIRECT Fall Fashion show in Toronto. The new line of Fall clothes are here! Gather your friends and book a Fashion Party.
Wednesday August 17, 2016 Company of Women Barrie 6:30 pm
Monday & Tuesday August 22 & 23, 2016 Reiki Retreat for Reiki Practitioners
Saturday August 27, 2016 Dress For Your Body Type Workshop in Hamilton
Thursday September 1, 2016 Nygard Style Fashion Party in Thunder Bay
Check out my videos on my YouTube HERE
Follow me on Facebook HERE